ss_blog_claim=605ae1dbb0d259fc9902d6c704338c7f

Sunday, March 9, 2008

A little more than half way through Physics...

This blog will pick up once I begin my degree program in September, but until then I will just keep you updated on what's going on with me as well as share what I'm learning if it's worth sharing.

Right not, I'm taking Physics as a science pre-requisite for the Master's program. It's a little dry for my taste, but I feel like I'm almost at the end..

It's now time to start registering for summer classes. I'm required to complete Anatomy and Physiology I & II before September. With my tax preparation job and all my dept that I'm hoping to pay off as soon as possible, I'm going to have some trouble paying for the classes. I don't mean to sound like a beggar, but even just one dollar from all of my readers would greatly help, so feel free to chip in...




Thanks for reading and I'll keep everyone updated on what's going on and what is being learning, and hopefully I can help you help yourself.

0 comments: